POPPYPETAL.ORG | Forum | A Poppy Montgomery fan community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

10/30/09 - "YOU MUST BE COMPUTER CHIP ?"

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Feerie21

Feerie21
Hollywood Star

IMDb has listed "Cinderella Pact", so we have some additional information about the cast Audrey Wasilewski and Chelah Horsdal will play Deb and Nancy Poppy's character best friends. But IMDb also reveals who will play Chip, who happen to be Nola's love interest in the movie. Well, I was quite surprised when I read this but this is Adam Kaufman aka Poppy's real boyfriend who will be Chip. Really looking forward to hear you reactions about this, so leave a comment.
10/30/09 - "YOU MUST BE COMPUTER CHIP ?" Whoschip

http://poppypetal.org

Lo-El

Lo-El
Party girl #1

Really? confused They couldnt of picked someone else???

lily

Geez, I wonder why Adam can't get his own acting gigs....he must have his own agent.
It would also be good to have a variety of actors acting together, rather
than just seeing the same pairing over and over again.

I know they are a real life couple, but work is separate from personal life.

Its kinda lame how Adam uses PM's notoriety in a attempt to advance his own career.

If Adam hasn't had a hit show or film yet, it may be best to move into something new.

Not to be mean, but acting is like professional athletes.
Not everyone gets that shot.

Feerie21

Feerie21
Hollywood Star

I read the book and I absolutely LOVE the relationship between Nola and Chip. Yes that it would have been fun to see her sharing screen with someone else and I understand why some will be bother about it. But I don't mind, it's gonna be a bit weird but I'm waiting to see the movie before judging...

Smile

Lo-El

Lo-El
Party girl #1

lily wrote:Geez, I wonder why Adam can't get his own acting gigs....he must have his own agent.
It would also be good to have a variety of actors acting together, rather
than just seeing the same pairing over and over again.

I know they are a real life couple, but work is separate from personal life.

Its kinda lame how Adam uses PM's notoriety in a attempt to advance his own career.

If Adam hasn't had a hit show or film yet, it may be best to move into something new.

Not to be mean, but acting is like professional athletes.
Not everyone gets that shot.

Omg that's totally what i was thinking Laughing
I would have really loved to see Poppy work with someone else in the role!

Feerie21

Feerie21
Hollywood Star

You know what, after all I agree with you two. I would have love seeing her with someone else. It's going to be a kinda redundant now... Rolling Eyes

norma-jeane

norma-jeane
Mae Rose

Thanks for sharing Feerie Wink
I don't really know what to think about that. Waiting to see the movie, maybe that's not a bad idea... Cool

http://fbi-portes-disparus.hypnoweb.net/

lily

Them "acting" together is a mistake. This film will be similiar to what happened on Without a Trace.
All it will be is them "acting" like boyfriend/girlfriend which doesn't require any
range whatsoever, since they are a real life couple...

So like on Without a Trace, she'll step out of character in the Lifetime film as
well and just be Poppy with Adam, rather than being in character as Belinda.

He honestly needs to get his acting work and move on. This is getting ridiculous and
silly.

Feerie21

Feerie21
Hollywood Star

I agree with you Lily when you say it might be too much. But I disagree with the part that they will just be Poppy with Adam, rather than being in character as Belinda. She is a good actress and I think she knows her job and how to do it.

I for sure would love to see her pairing with somebody else, and I'm sure the time will come very soon.

For now I'm still really exciting about the movie, I loved the book, I absolutely love Poppy and even tought it might not be the greatest movie all time I'm sure it will be very pleasant to watch, and I'll judge their part afterwards not before!

So can't wait til January 30th Very Happy

lily

But I disagree with the part that they will just be Poppy with Adam, rather than being in character as Belinda.
----------------------------------------------------------
With all due respect, I will disagree with you on this point because this is what viewers
saw on Trace.
As Without a Trace went on and Adam came on as Brian Donovan again, I did not
see the character of Samantha. I saw Poppy flirting on screen with her boyfriend;
Spade was less and less.

She was out of character, just flirting with her boyfriend. That was Poppy NOT Sam.

No reason to think this movie will be any different than Without a Trace scenes.
That's all I mean as another valid reason for Adam to get his own acting jobs.

Adam needs to develope his own career ON HIS OWN.

Why watch the Cinderella Pact, if
all it will be is a retread of their real life relationship? Why would that
be all that interesting?

Come on, lets see something fresh and different. Disappointing casting.

Feerie21

Feerie21
Hollywood Star

lily wrote:
Why watch the Cinderella Pact, if all it will be is a retread of their real life relationship? Why would that be all that interesting?
Maybe because we are Poppy fans and want to see her in this role. The part with Chip/Adam is not the whole movie. Maybe because we liked the book and want to see it on screen.

And admitting you're right, and just don't think you can judge it BEFORE seeing it, it's not really fair.

Oh, some might think I am not objective since I am a real Poppy fan, but hey I don't care, I'm still really exciting about the movie. It's new, it's funny, it's different from what she has done before, so I'm really looking forward to seeing it !

Samanthanjack15

Samanthanjack15
Norma Jeane

Feerie21 wrote:
lily wrote:
Why watch the Cinderella Pact, if all it will be is a retread of their real life relationship? Why would that be all that interesting?
Maybe because we are Poppy fans and want to see her in this role. The part with Chip/Adam is not the whole movie. Maybe because we liked the book and want to see it on screen.

And admitting you're right, and just don't think you can judge it BEFORE seeing it, it's not really fair.

Oh, some might think I am not objective since I am a real Poppy fan, but hey I don't care, I'm still really exciting about the movie. It's new, it's funny, it's different from what she has done before, so I'm really looking forward to seeing it !

I agree with feerie on this okay Poppy and Adam maybe boyfriend/girlfriend but they do work great together and one thing they may or may not be in the same sences as one another and if you are a true POPPY MONTGOMERY FAN you won't be really complaining about this DON'T JUDGE BEFORE SEEING THE MOVIE!! I also am a real Poppy Fan! I will put it in one term WATCH THE MOVIE THAN PLEASE JUDGE NOT BEFORE HAND, BECAUSE THEIRS THIS SAYING DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER! SO DON'T JUDGE!

http://www.poppymontgomery.webs.com

jbird

It would have been nice to see Poppy working with someone else (as we have seen them together in WAT), and I'm sure it's a buzz to be working with her man again, but I wonder what Hollywood make of it all, like AK can't get any work unless she's around or that you get them like a double-act or something. He needs to get more jobs on his own, not ride on her coat-tails.

lily

It would have been nice to see Poppy working with someone else (as we have seen them together in WAT), and I'm sure it's a buzz to be working with her man again, but I wonder what Hollywood make of it all, like AK can't get any work unless she's around or that you get them like a double-act or something. He needs to get more jobs on his own, not ride on her coat-tails.
------------------------------------------------

Exactly. I agree with you completely.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum