POPPYPETAL.ORG | Forum | A Poppy Montgomery fan community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

10/21/09 - CHELSEA HANDLER : " EVERYBODY LOVES POPPY !"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Feerie21

Feerie21
Hollywood Star

Australian celebrities will need to duck for cover when Chelsea Handler hits out shores next month.

The irreverent talk show host of Chelsea Lately will film four episodes of her show at Foxtel studios from November 23 to 25. In the US her show delights and offends celebrities on the E! Network. What will she make of Australian stars who are brave enough to venture onto her show?

"Anybody who comes on the show usually has a good sense of humour about themselves," says Handler. "So it's a nice kind of platform for them to be able to laugh at themselves and make jokes about themselves. [...]

So far the Aussie guest list is still under consideration. But Handler, who was the one to suggest a visit to our shores, is hoping to find plenty of men, booze and kangaroos.

"I'm trying to get my friend Poppy Montgomery to come with me," she said. "She lives around the corner from me and we're very good friends. I said 'You have to come with me'. They keep trying to get the big movie stars and I said 'Let's just bring Poppy, everybody loves Poppy'.

"We're only there for eight days but we get like three days off so hopefully we'll be able to do some fun stuff too."

Tickets for her four shows have already been snapped up by her fans from E! after Handler advised: "We need people to skip work for the day and come watch the taping. Just call in sick."

source : tv.com

10/21/09 - CHELSEA HANDLER : " EVERYBODY LOVES POPPY !" Point

10/21/09 - CHELSEA HANDLER : " EVERYBODY LOVES POPPY !" Chelsea_and_poppy

http://poppypetal.org

lily

I don't care for Chelsea Handler. I've watched her show a few times. I think
she tries to hard to be funny and can be (at times) quite obnoxious.

Too bad if they are friends. I don't find Handler particularly funny or charming.

Lo-El

Lo-El
Party girl #1

aww i love that these two are friends! Chelsea is awesome love her show

Feerie21

Feerie21
Hollywood Star

I have to admit I've watched her show only a couple of times (included Poppy's appearance in 2008) ans I tought she was really funny. So that would be awesome to see Poppy in her show again, plus it would be in Australia (it's currentely summer in australia, right ?) and they seems to be really friends, should be a lot of fun.

Oh and besides we would have news about her, finally so Yaaa for Poppy on Chelsea Lately ! Very Happy

http://poppypetal.org

lily

I guess everyone has a different take on what is humorous.
I think Chelsea Handler CAN be abusive and insulting to people,
rather than being funny....to each his own....

I mean she insults Tori Spelling on mulitple occassions, but hey
CHelsea you're also a B level wanna be celebrity too....

I think she likes to shock people but at the expense of other people.

Lo-El

Lo-El
Party girl #1

lily wrote:I guess everyone has a different take on what is humorous.
I think Chelsea Handler CAN be abusive and insulting to people,
rather than being funny....to each his own....

I mean she insults Tori Spelling on mulitple occassions, but hey
CHelsea you're also a B level wanna be celebrity too....

I think she likes to shock people but at the expense of other people.

Tori deserves it she's an idiot!! and also Chelsea really just makes fun of celebs who deserve it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum