POPPYPETAL.ORG | Forum | A Poppy Montgomery fan community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

8/02/2009 - "MEN NAMED MILO, WOMEN NAMED GRETA "

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Feerie21

Feerie21
Hollywood Star

Hey ! Nothing new about Poppy, unfortunately, but soon I hope. So I am working on Poppy's filmography these days, trying to complete it, ect. And when I was searching for informations about her 2000 short movie "Men named Milo, Women named Greta" I find a picture of her in the movie, and I have to admit at first I didn't really reconized her, but she is so young and so pretty on the pictures. It makes me want to watch this movie even more ( I've always wanted to se it, but never found it because to me that look like a pretty great one). Anyway, here's the tag-line of the movie and enjoy the picture. "Yesterday they were strangers. Tonight they're lovers. Tomorrow one will be dead."
8/02/2009 - "MEN NAMED MILO, WOMEN NAMED GRETA " Milogreta1 8/02/2009 - "MEN NAMED MILO, WOMEN NAMED GRETA " Noimages 8/02/2009 - "MEN NAMED MILO, WOMEN NAMED GRETA " Noimages 8/02/2009 - "MEN NAMED MILO, WOMEN NAMED GRETA " Noimages 8/02/2009 - "MEN NAMED MILO, WOMEN NAMED GRETA " Noimages
Television & Film > Men named Milo, women named Greta > + 1 photo

Last edited by Feerie21 on 8/13/2009, 7:00 am; edited 2 times in total

http://poppypetal.org

cam

You're right. She looks cute in this picture - very innocent and the total opposite of Samantha Spade. I love it - thanks for sharing Smile

bonetista

bonetista
Marilyn 'Lee' Cross

She looks very cute!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum