POPPYPETAL.ORG | Forum | A Poppy Montgomery fan community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Poppy Pictures!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Poppy Pictures!! Empty New Poppy Pictures!! 12/7/2009, 9:09 am

Samanthanjack15

Samanthanjack15
Norma Jeane

I was surfing the internet and found some new pictures from event's of Poppy I saved about 5 of them I'm still looking in the site for more some maybe already on the site and some may not I can not keep track of what one site has and what another has!

New Poppy Pictures!! Bgq6zk10
This one was personally taken from someone's collection of celebrity event's and etc.

New Poppy Pictures!! Bg-pjn10
Again personally taken so are the rest.

New Poppy Pictures!! Bg-qio10

New Poppy Pictures!! Bg-qon10

New Poppy Pictures!! Bg-yyi10

The camera in the bottom right corner shows that it was taken by a digital camera of a photgraphier's camera it is not a copyright photo these people go nation for celebrity event's or anything that deals with celebrities they don't make money off of this they simple do it as a hobbie and as they get in I have NO CLUE!! I have read and study these people for about 3 weeks they are very real and not scaming people! Enjoy and you can also save them to your computers I have saved them and printed them with Picture paper and I have sent them to Poppy in the mail I am waiting for them to get sent back to me knowing their is a wait time I have some addresses and you can message me on here to get the addresses I don't sell addresses I give them if asked by anyone. I sometimes have people who live out of the country to get them one and I do it it's my fun to get them and forward them to people!!

http://www.poppymontgomery.webs.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum