POPPYPETAL.ORG | Forum | A Poppy Montgomery fan community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SPOTTED : POPPY & ADAM WITH FRIENDS OF EL FARO.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Feerie21

Feerie21
Hollywood Star

Altough she decied to take some time off acting until the end of 2009, Poppy still hits Hollywood's redcarpet ! Indeed, she attended to the 6th Annual Friends Of El Faro Benefit yesterday (September 24th) with her boyfriend Adam Kaufman. She was absolutely gorgeous in a little black dress. I added a few pictures from the arrival and also candids of Poppy and Adam leaving after the event. Enjoy !
SPOTTED : POPPY & ADAM WITH FRIENDS OF EL FARO. Folf_1 SPOTTED : POPPY & ADAM WITH FRIENDS OF EL FARO. Folf_2 SPOTTED : POPPY & ADAM WITH FRIENDS OF EL FARO. Folf_3 SPOTTED : POPPY & ADAM WITH FRIENDS OF EL FARO. Folf_4 SPOTTED : POPPY & ADAM WITH FRIENDS OF EL FARO. Folf_5
SPOTTED : POPPY & ADAM WITH FRIENDS OF EL FARO. Folf_6 SPOTTED : POPPY & ADAM WITH FRIENDS OF EL FARO. Folf_7 SPOTTED : POPPY & ADAM WITH FRIENDS OF EL FARO. Folf_8 SPOTTED : POPPY & ADAM WITH FRIENDS OF EL FARO. Folf_9 SPOTTED : POPPY & ADAM WITH FRIENDS OF EL FARO. Folf_10
Events & Candids > 2009 > 6th Annual Friends Of El Faro Benefit (9/24/09) > + 26 photos
Candids > 2009 > Poppy Montgomery and boyfriend leaving Friend of el faro event (9/24/09) > + 3 photos

SPOTTED : POPPY & ADAM WITH FRIENDS OF EL FARO. Point
And new pictures again. From the 'Friend of el faro' event again. But now it's an exclusive coverage inside the party. I added one beautiful picture of Adam and Poppy, and a few ones with actress Molly Sims.
SPOTTED : POPPY & ADAM WITH FRIENDS OF EL FARO. Folf_11 SPOTTED : POPPY & ADAM WITH FRIENDS OF EL FARO. Folf_12 SPOTTED : POPPY & ADAM WITH FRIENDS OF EL FARO. Folf_13 SPOTTED : POPPY & ADAM WITH FRIENDS OF EL FARO. Folf_14 SPOTTED : POPPY & ADAM WITH FRIENDS OF EL FARO. Noimages
6th Annual Friends Of El Faro Benefit // Exclusive coverage Inside (9/24/09) > + 4 photos

Last edited by Feerie21 on 9/25/2009, 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://poppypetal.org

Feerie21

Feerie21
Hollywood Star

Previous post edited !

http://poppypetal.org

norma-jeane

norma-jeane
Mae Rose

Great ! a new event Very Happy
Thank's for sharing.

I really love this one I love you
SPOTTED : POPPY & ADAM WITH FRIENDS OF EL FARO. Folf_11

http://fbi-portes-disparus.hypnoweb.net/

lily

She and Adam need to make sure their clothes aren't so wrinkled!
Her dress is wrinkled and it does not fit her properly.
His suit coat is ill fitted and he is half shaven.
They are both dressed very sloppily for being at an event.

Molly Sims looks great though! But hey she was a super model.

bonetista

bonetista
Marilyn 'Lee' Cross

She´s cute in those pics

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum