POPPYPETAL.ORG | Forum | A Poppy Montgomery fan community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Without a Trace

+7
bonetista
samspade
Samanthanjack15
Lo-El
norma-jeane
Anaïs
Feerie21
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Without a Trace - Page 3 Empty Re: Without a Trace 7/10/2010, 5:28 pm

Samanthanjack15

Samanthanjack15
Norma Jeane

Cableguy wrote: sunny Been watching WAT in California...............Poppy looks so much younger.............She still looks great though!!!.........good acting too !............I've forgotten what a good show it was...........ALP is great !!!.....so good to see Poppy again on TV...........bye. sunny

I AGREE!!!!!!

http://www.poppymontgomery.webs.com

52Without a Trace - Page 3 Empty ION TV 10/21/2010, 3:55 am

Cableguy

Cableguy
Party girl #1

Shocked Been watchin' WAT in SoCal on ION TV.IN HIGH DEF MAN ! The shows are varied, younger Poppy to pregnant Poppy. Either way she is something to adore in HD. WE MISS YOU POPPY ! PLEASE COME BACK TO AMERICAN TV !!! Shocked

53Without a Trace - Page 3 Empty Re: Without a Trace 7/17/2011, 9:24 pm

singersglen

singersglen
Aspiring actress

Hi, I'm new to this site. Just had to say I love WITHOUT A TRACE. It's a great show, sorry it was cancelled. I got to love the show specifically because of Poppy Montgomery. I just bought the Season 1 DVD series and have been enjoying watching the shows again. I also liked "MAPLE STREET", the episode where two girls from Long Island go missing.

I live in Pennsylvania and we have a number of interesting cold cases here, that were never solved.

This is such an impressive website. I am so glad there is something up like this for Poppy. She deserves it and all her success! She has so much talent and such a fabulous personality, and her little boy, Jackson, is adorable.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum