POPPYPETAL.ORG | Forum | A Poppy Montgomery fan community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unforgetable : 2nd Season !

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unforgetable : 2nd Season ! Empty Unforgetable : 2nd Season ! 8/7/2012, 7:05 pm

Cableguy

Cableguy
Party girl #1

Dear Poppy, I'm so glad to hear that you are coming back for a second season. I love you very much,and I would like for the show to succeed. However....I don't care for Dylan Walsh......he seems gay to me. I don't care if he is or not, he looks like he is.....to me. I think that Carrie's Supervisor needs to be a more rugged, rough around the edges kinda guy. I think that some sexual tension between the two characters is necessary, for the show to work. Perhaps he is a "non-believer" in Carrie's gifts, but reluctantly needs her expertise, at the same time, she gets him going with the tease.....does she or doesn't she ??? Hmmmmmmm I'm interested already.....what will happen next ???? Take care Poppy ! You are the most beautiful actress in the world !!!! affraid

2Unforgetable : 2nd Season ! Empty It would be a drag. 10/28/2012, 3:50 am

Cableguy

Cableguy
Party girl #1

It would be a drag to be able to remember everything, although some things I wish I could forget. Like that time with Sherry Neibler at the Holiday Inn in 1988. UGHHH ! SEE ! I just thought of it again, and almost got sick on my keyboard. Wouldn't that be a fine mess !! I have trouble remembering names.......aha !!!!! but POPPY is a name that you can never forget. Poppy has a face that men would go to war over. Poppy has a smile that can light up the nighttime and lift you no matter what kind of day you've had. YES !! The world is a much better place with Poppy in it. I love you POPPY MONTGOMERY IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL (and talented) ACTRESS IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE ! I love you

3Unforgetable : 2nd Season ! Empty Unforgettable faults 10/25/2013, 1:59 pm

Cableguy

Cableguy
Party girl #1

Well, the 2nd season has come and gone it seems, and they really f*kt up Poppy's show. They tried to make Carrie Wells to be one of "the team" of crime stoppers, whereas I think Poppy's character should have remained mysterious, and on the fringes of the actual crime fighting. This would have made the story more original, and also an enigma to the Dylan Walsh character, which could have provided story plot line twists. Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]